From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf =
Of
John Wilson
Sent: 29 October 2004 20:37
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Help - Audio Recording

Hello Dennis,

As Tristan says, WAV is the correct format, in 44.1 Khz sampling and 16 =
bit
stereo.

Nero is probably the most screenreader-friendly these days but Easy CD =
is
also OK. If you don't have any of these, the free version of Winamp 5 =
can
now burn CDs for you but only at 2 speed. You have to buy the =
purchasable
version of Winamp 5 to be able to burn faster than this. You can get =
Winamp
from:

www.winamp.com

Oh, and yes, up-to-date versions of Windows Media Player can also burn =
CDs.

HTH,
John.
Author of From The Keyboard Tutorials
for Visually Impaired Computer Users
To view my tutorials, please visit my Website at:
Website: http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard
Tel: 0113 2575957
E-mail: jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx