[access-uk] Hello Carol If you would like to contact us on the email below we can talk business.darvell1181@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx will respond again tomorrowTake care HazelaRe: Re: personal c d player

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carol Pearson
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 4:16 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: personal c d player

  Hazel,

  We have one which we haven't used much at all but can't remember whether its
batteries ever got taken out;  which could mean it's no good now.

  If you'd like, I can take a look before you buy one, unless you really want
new.

  We'd only want a few pounds, maybe a tenner, for this one if it's still in
good condition.

  Write me if you're interested.

  --
  Carol P