[access-uk] Re: Hearing aid compatible?

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:02:49 -0000

Hello All,  I am very interested in these if they are  hearing aid
compatible,  I would also like to know from any of you that use hearing aids
where is the best place to go to get the different loop systems,  I have
just been diagnosed with 70 DB loss of hearing in b both ears and I am
finding it very hard  to cope,  so if anyone could help me  I would be very
appreciative.  I have the hearing aids now for just over a month and they
are doing my head in,  quite often I feel like throwing them away  they bug
me this much.  Many thanks for any help anyone can give me.