[access-uk] Re: Hearing aid compatible?

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 18:08:36 -0000

Hi again Roger, I have a set of cordless headphones I use them with my room
loop and can put Anything through them via my room loop.  The headphones I
have are light weight, small and comfortable.  They Don't squash my hearing
aids into my ears as do All others and I think its because the ear phone
speaker is big enough and deep inough to make Plenty of space for the
hearing aids.  I wouldn't be without them, so I bought 4 pairs but they have
never broken, failed or even needed replacement rechargeable batteries (they
should last two years but I use them as much in one year as anyone else
might in 5)! So I have two pairs new still in box and not going to be used!
lol

Best wishes, Christine W.
Visit my group on: