[access-uk] Re: Hearing aid compatible?

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:31:07 +0000

I'm fully aware of that, but the problem I have with wired headphones is
that I keep getting them tangled or I keep tripping the wire up, since I
can't always feel where they are. Eventually of course the headphones
break. They tend to break, in my case, a few months after I buy them. So
that's why I want to try wireless to avoid the cabling issue. Plus, it
will do my posture good since I don't have to be in one position all the
time just to listen to my laptop through headphones, for example. Thanks
though for your thoughts.