[access-uk] Re: Headset replacement

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:50:27 +0100

Hi Colin

How can you do it then out of interest? The switch on the top does indeed go
three ways, one way for right ear, one way for left ear, and the third way for
both.  Consequently, you can listen to telephone caller and computer in each
ear simultaneously, or one or other in both ears.  I don't know how you could
listen to three things unless two of them were coming out of one ear at the
same time? (smile)

Jackie Cairns
 Braille Support Adviser
 Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx