[access-uk] Re: Headphones volume on a laptop

  • From: Gordon Keen <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:14:25 +0000

It's always best to eliminate the easiest one first. :-)

So I'm guessing you don't have a mac?
That being the case someone more versed than I in windows needs to address the
issue but I'm willing to bet a pinch of poo against a pound stirling you'll
need to say which version of windows you are running on what machine, running
which screenreader.

There may be a mute button that has been inadvertenly checked involved though.

Best of British

From glorious Devon, England. and with