[access-uk] Re: Has anyone successfully purchased Internet Download Manager from Tonec Inc using a visa debit card from the UK?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:04:25 -0000

Hi ibrahim,

Thank you for your message.  I spoke to my bank a few
minutes ago, and they haven't blocked transactions, so they
think there may be a problem at the other end of the
transaction, but I'll speak to the support team for Internet
Download Manager, and see if they think it wise for me to
have another try at purchasing using my Visa Debit Card.

Alexander Shannon