[access-uk] Re: Has anyone else had problems obtaining a Braille copy of a manual for an Indesit product?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:09:22 +0100

Hi James,

Thanks for that, however I have already been in contact with a company called all formats who are based at Queen Alexandra College which as I live in Birmingham is not too far from me and therefore it would be easier to deal with them no offence to Steve Nutt, but as All Formats are in Birmingham and I live in Birmingham they may be able to transcribe the manual quicker due to being in the same city.

Alexander Shannon