[access-uk] Hard Drive Problem

  • From: "roger.south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 15:25:53 +0100

Hi All

When I did my recent re-install because of troubles with a faulty burner I
ended up installing a new unused hard drive to load my new operating system
onto. This meant I now have 3 internal drives and the original operating system
still on one of them but it reverted to a slave drive and the new one as my
primary drive.

I've been trying to re-format it unsuccessfully as it keeps telling me access
is denied. Today I obtained a copy of Kill Disc and ran that. I now only have 2
drives the one worked on has vanished from My Computer. Can anyone help me
please.

Roger