[access-uk] Re: HTML versus plain text

  • From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:51:32 +0000

HTML mail takes up more bandwidth and storage space. Worse still, it
cannot be easily displayed according to the recipients' preferences. For
example, I've received HTML mail which is displayed as black text on a
black background, and I've received HTML mail containing tiny tiny
fonts. For this sort of reason, many people loath HTML mail.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis