[access-uk] Re: HSBC

  • From: "Georgina Joyce" <gena-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 21:59:27 +0100

Hi

I'm surprised that no-one else has experienced or commented that the =
radio buttons when selecting a payee is a bit of a problem when using =
jaws.  Since jaws 4.5 - 8 I can't select a payee from my payees to whom =
I wish to make a payment.  Jaws always reads the button above as being =
the checked button.  I really struggle with this but maybe there's a =
little trick of using jaws that I don't know about.

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P

VOIP / IM: gena1959uk