[access-uk] HP laptop

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 18:15:07 +0100

Hi there, I'm sure some of you know this.  I think I did write about getting
new laptops.  My husband, who is sighted and myself have both bought the
HP6715business notebook.  Geoff specifically asked the supplier, who used to
be excellent in the past, but now here is a new salesman there.....to load
my computer with Vista Home Premium and of course the wally took no notice
of him at all, gave me Vista business.  Before Geoff goes off at him, is it
workable with Jaws 9?  He also sent Office 2007 business but fortunately
he's going to change that to the ordinary office.  If I have that and Vista
business which I don't really want, will it work, or do I need to change
Vista to the home premium, the computer is still in it's box?

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol / Lulsgate , United Kingdom N/A, 69°F(21°C) Wind:SE
(130°) at 12mph (10KT)

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 080507-0, 07/05/2008
Tested on: 08/05/2008 18:15:07