[access-uk] HOW TO TURN CARET BROWSING ON IN IE9

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 23:59:38 +0100

    Hi, Seem to have to turn caret browsing on every time I start IE these
days, and I don't know how to make the change permanent.  Any help please?

Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Please be kind enough to cast a vote for fife Society for the blind to help
them win a new rehab house.
You can vote online once a day until 20th September, so please offer your
support. They have already got to the last 24 out of about 3,500, and are
the only blindness related charity in the final. The link is below, so just
find fife Society on that page, and press enter on the vote button which
follows. Thank you.
http://40.persimmonhomes.com/vote?charities=A-F
Telephone: 01738-445 880

Mobile: 07791 452 593