[access-uk] Re: HELP - I'M LOOKING FOR THE PTR1 CASE!

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:39:09 +0100

Carol -

The case has a front pocket, and middle pocket, and then the back large pocket where the PTR1 fits [comfortably].

There is Velcro on the front outside of the case, and on the inside of the flap that closes over the case. The zip only closes/opens the top half of the case, it doesn't go all the way round, and there is a shoulder adjustable strap, about one inch wide. There is also a push in clip fastener on the front.

HTH

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>