[access-uk] Re: HDMI Input on TVonics

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 21:18:50 +0100

Hi Paul, it would be good if it could but I've a feeling this is a design
issue.  Not necessarily a fault but a big inconvenience.  I wondered about
connecting the TVonics to the Hi-Fi via the SCART out to two phono jacks and
therefore bypassing the optical.  It just sort of takes away the benefit of
using my Arcam DAC.  May try this over the next copuple of days when time
permits.

Steve