[access-uk] HALIFAX - NEW SIGN-IN ARRANGEMENTSRE: Re: NEW SIGN-IN ARRANGEMENTS AT HALIFAX

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 18:49:58 +0100

Thanks Kevin, think that gives me a sort of work around.  I was a bit
confused as JFW is reporting an erroneous number which is confusing.

Incidentally, have you managed to solve the problem which I have encountered
recently of completing bill payments online?  I don't seem to be able to
confirm what it's about to pay.

Finally, I don't seem to be able to find the combo boxes which allow you
easily to transfer between Halifax accounts.

Would really like to get these solved if possible.

thanks,
Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880