[access-uk] Re: Guide Dpog complaints

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 23:13:50 -0000

Sorry you are right there Peter. Are you talking about the golf ball type when you say jumbo? I had forgotten about that but then I only have one such tip as I rely on my 4 legged friend most of the time. All my other canes are the stick in the pavement ones!

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>