[access-uk] Re: Guide Dpog complaints

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 12:22:54 -0000

Interesting point Derek. Then do you think Andy has a dog who is only suitable for work under certain conditions? I thought most guide dogs, and here I include my own, are for working in all conditions. Wouldn't we need to know if Andy has been advised to use a white stick in glasgow in this festive seasons and if he has been instructed in the use of the white cane for this purpose. What in the time he and his cane are in Glasgow shopping, where then is his dog!?

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>