[access-uk] Re: Government offers free receivers for digital TV switchover

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 22:01:49 +0100

Derek, I think you're confusing what I've said. What I was saying was that in the absence of general set-top boxes with AD, we should all be looking into trying to get one of these Freeview boxes specially made for the digital switchover. Or rather, there is a very strong case to b had.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>