[access-uk] Re: Got it going!

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:22:44 -0000

Hello Peter,

Sorry to hear your tale of woe with Bluetooth. It works fine with my Toshiba laptop and I set up a connection with my Nokia 6600 with no problems. I can transfer files to and from my phone. I tried the Nokia PC Suite and had no end of problems. The only thing is you have to transfer one file at a time. I didn't have to use the software that came with the dongle, I went through the Windows XP Bluetooth devices wizard. As you said, it may depend on your system if Bluetooth works or not. Glad you have Talks installed on your phone.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett