[access-uk] Got it going!

Hi all,
Well, no matter what I did, I could not get that bluetooth working. Device
manager says its enabled. Its very own software found my Nokia. But the
transfer just would not work. So. I dropped it into the goldfish bowl, put
my coat on and headed up to Glasgow for a USB cord. Even then i ended up
pulling my hair out as the install instructions provided by naucious
corporation aren't any good.  Peter spins in his chair, laughing like Bart.
But you know what? You know what? You know what?  I have my Nokia with talks
up and runnning anyway! I wouldn't recommend anyone using a bluetooth
dongle, not on a Toshiba at any rate. I think some computers are finicky.
You might be lucky on one, unlucky on another. Bluetooth is neat in that you
don't need to hard wire your phone into your computer. But at the end of the
day, its no big deal.

Peter waves, turns and walks away.

From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.

MSN:peter_paul_logue@xxxxxxxxxxx