[access-uk] Re: Googlemail on the Iphone

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <ptrholdstock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 12:23:36 -0000

The option is still at the bottom of the message as well, but if your using google it says Archive instead of delete.

peter

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Hyde-Dryden
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:55 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Googlemail on the Iphone

If you double tap on the edit button at the start of the list of emails then
you can then select the ones you want to delete and you will find a delete
button at the end of the list.

HTH

Steve