[access-uk] Re: Google problems?

  • From: Kieran L <kieran.little667@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 16:28:04 +0100

it's a monkey or something. according to twitter.

Kieran Little.
----
Email:
kieran.little667@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: little_kieran46
I have msn, aim, gTalk, klango, yahoo and loudtalks.
Contact me if you would like to add me on any of these networks.
-------
Social networks
--------
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kieran.little667
twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/dj__k
zonebbs username:
kieranlittle667

On 04/09/2010 12:20, Damon wrote:
Hi there.

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems using the Google website
today. It could well just be my setup but I'm getting an awful lot of lag and
Internet Explorer 7 on my netbook is crashing every time I use it. All other
websites are fine and I'm not logged in to iGoogle.

I was wondering whether or not Google were doing one of their occasional stunts
like putting Pac-Man on their front page or some other Flash annoyance.

Really sorry to have to ask. About to do some work this afternoon where Google
would've been really rather handy.

...Damon