[access-uk] Re: Google mail interface

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 14:52:00 +0100

Hi Douglas.

You can find the settings option on screen and use your mouse keys to click
it, but over all I think the google attitude to accessibility is pretty
shabby.

I object to being told I can use HTML mail with my screenreader only to be
then told I can't change settings in this mode.  This is clearly not propper
accessibility and I wonder why all the options can't be propper links?

You can search for the word settings on screen and use your mouse similation
keys to click on it.  This works with JAWS anyway and I suspect it works
with window-eyes.  can't really say about HAL.

Regards

Graham ----- Original Message -----