[access-uk] Re: Google is more accessible from today

  • From: Joe Paton <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 06:47:25 +0100

Hi,
at 10:17 17/11/2006 +0000, you wrote:
completely off topic IBM have apparently recently dropped HPR, or rather they are no longer developing it which probably amounts to the same thing.
That's a great shame. it is such a useful tool for many users, and web site developers alike. Wonder if an interested party may pick it up and run with it if that were possible and ethical?

Oh you purveyor of bad news, have a good week-end.

Joe

Adrian Higginbotham
Project manager, Standards

British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: <http://www.becta.org.uk/>http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ