[access-uk] Re: Google is more accessible from today

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:17:01 -0000

completely off topic IBM have apparently recently dropped HPR, or rather
they are no longer developing it which probably amounts to the same
thing.

Adrian Higginbotham
Project manager, Standards

British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ