[access-uk] Re: Google is more accessible from today

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 00:33:56 -0000

Hi Ray.  I am interested to hear you find the BBC site accessible.  I find it
fairly inaccessible because things like headings are often not used well so
there is no easy way of moving from one part of the site to another.  However,
because there are so many ways of nnavigating any site it may well be that I am
missing something obvious.If you go to a radio program, say Up All Night on
radio 5 live, how do you quickly get to the part of the site you want?

Regards

graham