[access-uk] Re: Google difficulties?

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:41:30 -0000

Google difficulties?The Accessible Google Search is still there for the time
being.

http://www.google.com/accessibility/labs/search/

The google.co.uk site has come up with no edit box in it for me, but if I press
Enter on the link to shut off Google Instant, the screen reformats and there is
the edit box and search button. A bit weird, but works.

Vince.