[access-uk] Google difficulties?

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:56:47 -0000

Hi there.

Increasingly I've been finding it hard to launch and use the Google
website. Often the search box isn't available to click into with my
screenreader or it renders with no links on it.

Am wondering if anyone else has had similar difficulties?

Damon Rose
BBC News

Tel: 020 8576 1801  (x02-61801)
email: damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter:  @damonrose

Do you read the Ouch! blog or listen to our podcast?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ouch/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.