[access-uk] Re: Google Mail (BETA)

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:53:46 -0000

let's hope they make the web interface properly accessible to.  By the way,
is it possible to access gmail from a PDA?  I couldn't see a link for this
on the gmail site.

What happens if you do not have a browser such as internet Explorer?  if you
are using a text browser in Linux for example you can get a simple html
layout but as others have said many of the features such as settings don't
work in this mode.

Google is not a poor company and I think it should do better.  Many of us
have provided feedback explaining these problems but little has been done.
we can but hope I suppose.

Regards

Graham