[access-uk] Re: Google Mail

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:46:54 +0100

Yes please, Andrew.  If you could send one to
harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would be very grateful.

As you may remember I normally use Pegasus Mail, although I also have
Eudora on this system.  A quick look at the documentation seems to
indicate that Pegasus is now Ok for SSL.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison