[access-uk] Re: Google E-Mail

  • From: Léonie Watson <lw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 17:17:48 -0000

Adrian,

I know the chap who has developed this service, so with your permission I'll pass on your comments. I know he is very committed to improving the service for maximum usability/accessibility.

Cheers,
Tink.
----- Original Message ----- From: "adrian higginbotham" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
in the final box you choose a username for your at accessiblemail.com
address but the form just says "email".

Adrian Higginbotham
Accessibility and inclusion adviser
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Internal extension #2287
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ