[access-uk] Re: Goodmans' Smart Talk Freeview Box

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 20:03:57 +0000

You can't but you get 30 days to get your doe back. I use this box all the time.

It's not perfect but it does work the main problem is the big sluggish voices they should have used something light like espeak but it does work.

On 11/11/10 19:57, chris hallsworth wrote:
Hi all.
Not being rude but how can you try one of these before buying?

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 11/11/2010 19:50, william lomas wrote:
if it was recordable in future i'd look at it.
WHy don't you get one and try it :) if you don't like it then you will
know if it is a myth or not lol

On Nov 11, 2010, at 7:47 PM, chris hallsworth wrote:

Hello all.
I heard from a friend that RNIB had many complaints for this device
and that many customers returned it back as faulty. Is this actually
true or a definite myth?
Would like to know as this is something I am really looking forward
to receiving in the near future.
Many thanks in advance.
Take care.
--

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net