[access-uk] Re: Goodmans' Smart Talk Freeview Box

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:23:19 +0000

I can say categorically that you don't need a t.v it works threw a hify or a surround sound system you don't have to have a TV.

On 12/11/10 10:46, chris hallsworth wrote:
Hi all.
Like any other Freeview box a television appears to be a requirement.
Hope this helps.
Take care.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 12/11/2010 10:24, Richard Godfrey-McKay wrote:
Do you need a TV to use the box then? If you don't want pictures, why do
you need a TV?

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880

Mobile: 07791 452 593