[access-uk] Goodmans GSR80 DAB user manual.

  • From: "ROBIN CLAYDEN" <robin.clayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:30:46 -0000

Hi all,

Got the Goodmans GSR80 Digital radio in a present the other day, and am told it
was the last one in the shop, and on display. Only thing in the box, was an A4
piece of card, with a quick start guide for the set.

I've had a look around the net for the user manual but no joy, and the Goodmans
helpline is closed until next midweek.

Any kind folks with this model either,

Contact me off list with some tips on how to pre set stations?
Or, arrange the loan or copy of the user manual if you have one?

Even with sighted help last night, we couldn't work it out, though I bet it's
so simple once you know how.

Kind regards,

Robin Clayden, Webmaster.
http://www.scottishblindgolf.com