From: "Gordon Keen" <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 2:21 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Good, clean search engine - I like
it!
Hi

I tried the prefix UK: before the search term and got
mainly U.K. results. You have to remember this engine is trying to cut out spam and purely commercial results. It's horses for courses I guess ( No I don't mean you are
an old nag at all ) so if you are looking to be swamped
with offers then google is your friend.
Regards

From glorious Devon, England.
On 4 Jan 2011, at 12:54, Carol Pearson wrote:

Took a bit of a look, searching for decafinated coffee
and found I was only offered items in dollars, so
obviously none from the UK.
Maybe there are many work arounds I know nothing about
as that was a quick look.
--
Carol P

link:- **