[access-uk] Re: Goldwave

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 19:27:50 +0100

Hi John - Thanks for this, but having selected the boost treble option, and
then listened to the preview, there was no noticeable difference. Can the
treble be boosted manually by entering numbers in to the various EQ. edit
boxes? If so, as all settings are currently set to 0.0, can you suggest what
number to put against each settings?

Thanks - Andy