[access-uk] Re: Gmail question

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 23:45:43 +0100

I'd agree with Mo here and also say, Jackie, that IMAP is by far the best method when you have a number of pieces of equipment on which you might receive mail.

I used to delete messages and move them on my GMAIL account but then realised it had loads of space and, quite honestly, as I made some errors in keeping quite a lot I didn't need, I just left things alone in the end and only look at what I want to see! Hope this makes sense!

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mobeen Iqbal" <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>