[access-uk] Re: Gmail question

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:18:39 +0100

Think Jackie that gMail by default keeps them for about thirty days and then automatically deletes them. Don't think that there's a work around; personally I prefer it that way just in case!

Best,

Tony Sweeney
On 29/07/2014 15:01, Jackie Brown wrote:
Hi again Mo

One more question, (hopefully).  I note that in my Gmail Inbox on the site,
all the messages I have received since subscribing to my lists today are
there.  Is there a Gmail setting that will delete them once they have been
forwarded to my Outlook client?  I have unticked the "keep a copy of
messages on the server" box within Outlook, so why are they still in my
Inbox on the Gmail site I wonder?

I hope this makes sense, apologies for my stupidity, I am rather tired.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx