[access-uk] Gmail Settings

  • From: "Paul Benson" <paul.benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 15:40:48 +0100

Hello all,

I am writing on behalf of someone who has recently transferred to Gmail.com. He
is not receiving his own emails which he sends to a few lists.

I understand from previous postings here, that this is how Gmail.com work. What
I can not recall, is wether this can be altered. If a setting can be altered to
receive the sender's emails, can someone please post precise instructions as to
how to make the change.

The person whom I am trying to help is at the novice level of computing. He has
a helper on a daily basis, who has computing proficiency, but only about 20
spare minutes a day to assist on matters other than daily living. This might
not be sufficient to explore the Gmail.com site.

So, if anyone has recently found the setting to receive one's own emails, and
can recall the precise steps involved, could you post them please?

Paul Benson.