[access-uk] Re: Gmail

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 08:46:44 -0000

Mandy, good choice! Gmail is very easy to use, particularly when accessing it through your e-mail client. It's also very reliable as well, and handles the majority of junk mail as spam. Hope that helps for now, please write to me on or off list if you want more information as I have a Gmail account myself and I love it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>