[access-uk] Re: Gmail

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 12:36:48 +0100

Humm I want to get to my spam folder on google because I know that google do
trash things to spam that aren't always spam, What I mean is they get too
clever, I'm expecting an email from my daughter and it never arrives so I'm
desperate to check the spam but have forgotten how to locat it, please can you
remind me?  Thanks, CW