[access-uk] Re: Gmail

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:44:47 +0000

Hi, I don't think so. If you turn off Javascript however, basic HTML view will be used automatically. Hope that helps.

Adrien Collins wrote:
Hi Chris

I use the basic view in googlemail, can this be set as
default?

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx