[access-uk] Gmail

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:00:48 -0000

Hi all,

I'm trying to get to grips with Gmail and have it working now in Outlook Express and on BrailleNote.

I am now trying a few things when using it on the WEB. I've changed various settings and am using it in the basic HTML mode, as suggested if you're using a screen reader. I have however played a little in its normal mode and certainly tried this out a little because I wanted to start to use the labels feature. ... Now I got into trouble ... I just didn't find a way with Jaws of making a label and putting any text on that label.

Can this be done with Jaws on the WEB, or is it a feature we're sadly having to do without?

I do hope not!

Any other hints and tips to get me going would be most welcome, by the way.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx