[access-uk] Re: Getting started with an XP asus 901 netbook

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 17:45:40 -0000

Hi John, well, I guess we'll find out soon, not sure if Chris is saying this, but James has said that Windows U should start Narrator talking immediately after boot-up; if we think about it, it should work like that, otherwise it would defeat it's own purpose of helping blind users get started! -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>