[access-uk] Re: Getting started with an XP asus 901 netbook

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 17:52:04 -0000

Thanks James, I'm looking forward then to having great success in getting started from scratch <smile> -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ANDY COLLINS <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 03:01:23 PM

Hi Barbara -

The     set up screens you mentioned, such as user name,
language etc, are the ones that both James and Chris seem to be saying are
accessible with Narrator, I hope they can confirm this for me; have you guys
actually booted up an XP machine strait out of the box, and got going
without any sighted help for those initial set up screens, or are you just
thinking it can be done? -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Message sent at 04:23:59 PM GMT on Tuesday, January 06, 2009