[access-uk] Re: Gadget of the year?

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:51:11 +0000

Hi, I actually have a spare emergency phone for those times when my phone does go dead and I need to charge it, I've still got a working phone. I can do this mind, as my emergency phone is actually my N70 that was recently repaired, and not a phone I bought (the N73 was the phone I bought). Just my thoughts.

At 23:54 22/12/2007, you wrote:
Hi, I echo every positive thing that has been said about the N95 wholeheartedly but, having just been caught out today, buy a spare battery. I set out with a fully charged phone at 8am and, by 9pm tonight, it died leaving me without a phone. The battery is small, so it isn't a problem to carry a spare one, but it has to be an essential accessory!

All the best,
Barry G

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
Carol Pearson
Sent: 21 December 2007 15:12
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

They'd be my two choices also!  <Smiles>