From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Barry G
Sent: 22 December 2007 23:54
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Gadget of the year?

Hi, I echo every positive thing that has been said about the N95
wholeheartedly but, having just been caught out today, buy a spare battery.
I set out with a fully charged phone at 8am and, by 9pm tonight, it died
leaving me without a phone.  The battery is small, so it isn't a problem to
carry a spare one, but it has to be an essential accessory!

All the best,
Barry G