[access-uk] Re: GW & Recording?

  • From: "Peter Logue" <plsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 22:56:17 -0000

Hi Billy,
Its quite simple. You have your GW set to record from mike. What you have to
do is have GW set to record from Stereo. This will record GW from the sound
card. I'm assuming you are trying to record from sound card using XP. If you
are using Vista for streaming it's a different ball-game but nevertheless
quite simple and I can advise you on how to accomplish this also.

Peter